How to use
1. Pour and mix!
Pour Mixer Crocc over the croquettes and mix , so that the meat, fish and vegetables blend evenly with the croquettes and all the sauce is absorbed.
2. Daily doses
It is a complementary food designed to be administered in association with complete foods such as croquettes . See the daily dose table for more information.
Monoproteic and grain free
All Mixer Crocc foods are made with a single animal protein source and without grains!
Often our dogs smell the croquettes and do not eat them …
With Mixer Crocc you increase the taste of croquettes in a healthy way! The aroma of the real ingredients is unmistakable and the taste of real meat will give a sprint to its crunchies!
Using Mixer Crocc, animal proteins of high nutritional value are added, thus reducing the intake of fats and carbohydrates (abundant in kibble), which must not exceed the dog’s diet.
Dry foods have less than 10% liquid, while Mixer Crocc has 60% vegetable sauce. This gives the dog the fluids it needs .
By adding top quality meat or fish and fresh vegetables, the product is healthier and more genuine , as well as rich in precious vitamins and lipids.
+ Easy to digest
Mixing dry and wet foods moistens the kibble , which will be digested more easily. In addition, dry and wet foods, when ingested together, will lengthen the digestive phase, allowing the dog’s intestines to better assimilate all the nutrients .
Croquettes + Crocc Mixer
The perfect synergy for excellent nutrition
They are COMPLETE foods: dry foods with a correct formula are able to supply all the necessary nutrients in controlled and balanced quantities.
They are PRACTICAL: the technology with which they are produced and the conservation methods adopted in production allow the product to be administered in a few minutes without risking to compromise the quality during storage in the pantry.
- The production technology requires the use of high percentages of carbohydrates and glucose sources
- Animal protein sources must undergo 2 extremely “stressful” manufacturing processes: the rendering process to dehydrate them and put them in the form of flour, and the cooking process (extrusion) of the croquette
- To become complete foods they need a supplement of vitamins and minerals
- To preserve it, preservatives and antioxidants , mainly artificial , are essential to guarantee a correct shelf life
- For some dogs they can be unappetizing
Provides high nutritional value proteins that:
- They come from fine cuts of fresh meat and fish
- They have undergone a normal cooking process
It is low in carbohydrates!
It is made from fresh ingredients!
Brings moisture and therefore extra hydration !
In summary, Mixer Crocc brings to kibble…
what kibbledoesn’t have!